Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of Eevolution and eevolution
Noun: any Pokémon that is a next evolutionary stage of Eevee
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 1999 April 19, PxSx25h <email@example.com>, "Cheap Pokemon", message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>, alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet link:
- Why do people think that the Legendary Birds and Eevolutions (provided they are only using one or traded for the other one legitimately) are cheap? I agree Mewtwo is sorta cheap because it is a psychic and its stats are way jacked up. But hell, my Jolteon could take out Articuno, Moltres, and maybe Zapdos (does the flying aspect make it vulnerable to electric?). [...] Obtaining Pokemon in a legit fashion does not make them cheap. I see posts where if a person uses an Eevolution or Legendary Birds, they are considered cheap.
- 1999 April 26, Dryad48 <email@example.com>, "Re: Cheap Pokémon? Why?", message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>, alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet link:
- Well, many people think a pokemon that can fight better than many others is cheap. The ONLY, and let me repeat that. The ONLY cheap ones are the ones with no weaknesses. Alakazam isn't cheap because of its failing defense. the[sic] Eevolutions are not cheap; they have many weaknesses.
- 1999 July 8, Ixbalam <jaguarNOSPAM@bestweb.net>, "Re: Pokèmon Pinball: Eevee?", message-ID <jaguarNOSPAMemail@example.com>, alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet link:
- Nope. The stones that come up are random. You just have to keep catching Eevees until you get all three eevolutions. It took me a while to get anything but a Vaporeon in the silly game [Pokémon Pinball].
- 2000 December 19, Juan F. Lara <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Re: Eevee evolution?????????????????????????????", message-ID <email@example.com>, alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet link:
- Along the way I levelled the Eevee I got from Bill only to Level 25. [...] So I bred a new Eevee using her ( I want this Eevee to stay an Eevee while her offspring become eevolutions ) and she needed only one level to lay an egg.
- 2001 August 1, Jolly Trolly <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Re: who?", message-ID <Xhia7.email@example.com>, alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet link:
- On Azure Heights a guy posted there with the name Chloreon, a grass eevolution. That's about the best made-up name I've seen.
- 2001 August 3, Ingo Kemper <SkyGlider@uni-muenster.de>, "Re: who?", message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>, alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet link:
- Venomeon, a Poison eevolution. Pebblix, a baby Onix prestage. Farflung, a fight/flight Farfetch'd evolution.
- 2001 August 4, Ingo Kemper <SkyGlider@uni-muenster.de>, "Re: who's next", message-ID <email@example.com>, alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet link:
- Somewhere on the web I've seen a "Freezeon". It looked like a crossbreed of Vaporeon and Porygon, but for some reason it didn't seem to fit into the ranks of eevolutions.
- 2001 July 22, Talen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Re: [TEAM] Clear Horizons v4.3", message-ID <email@example.com>, alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet link:
- You're using a 'wak with the 'club. You're using a vaguely modified curselax that I've seen posted by newbies on AH claiming to invent it themselves. You're using a Kingdrex. And you're using no less than two legendaries with an Eevolution [Jolteon] thrown in. An Eevolution you yourself admit is the standard.