Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of ablutophobia
Note, this cite seems to be generated by some kind of automated process, as can be seen from the start of subsequent posts by TrinityApp.
- 1999, TrinityApp (username), “Question for the Dressage Types”, in alt.equestrian on Usenet:
- Jet, experiencing ablutophobia on a scale hitherto unknown, wrote:
- 2004, Steve Taron (username), “Bath time question”, in alt.infertility.parenting on Usenet:
- Amelia went through a similar bout of ablutophobia in her 17th month.
- 2004, Archer (username), “Slip 'n Fall”, in alt.med.fibromyalgia on Usenet:
- I hope I don't develop ablutophobia :)