Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of aspenglow
- 1984 October 12, “Big Horn Awaits the Queen; It's Nice That Her Majesty's Stopping By, but Hunting Season Comes First”, in The Washington Post, page C1,
- Queen Elizabeth is expected to visit with fellow horse-lovers and stroll the ranch to drink in the beauty of the "Aspenglow" -- the gleaming gold leaves of the autumn aspen, just now in full color on the slopes of the mountains.
- 1996 September 1, “Colorado offers surprises among aspen viewing trips”, in The Denver Post,
- The climate in these mountains is perfect for scrub oak that add flamboyant reds and browns to the aspenglow.
- 1997 December 14, “WINTER PARK WONDERLAND BECKONS ROMANTICS”, in the Denver Rocky Mountain News,
- […] seen climbing the mountain during twilight tours that take you to the summit of Mary Jane, Winter Park and Vasquez ridge in time to catch the aspenglow.
- 2000 September 10, “GOLD STANDARD THE GHOSTS OF COLORADO MINING TOWNS WHISPER TO PURSUERS”, in the Denver Rocky Mountain News,
- On a fall day, the view from this high-altitude home radiates with aspenglow in the valley below, almost illuminating the silver-gray jagged peaks
- 2004 December 1, “City dweller discovers joy in darkness”, Moffat County Morning News,
- The trees lit up in aspenglow, pink lanterns with bark shades 30 feet high.
- 2006 January 2, “Home for Christmas with King Kong”, Grayson County News Gazette,
- The director wants blue-black water with a rusty red aspenglow like Saran wrap on the water's surface, despite the fact the sunset is yellow.