Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of crib lizard
Noun: "(slang, derogatory) a child, especially a baby or toddler"
|1998 1999 2000||2006 2009|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
1999 — 23 August, c-toast [username], “Re: The Sprog Excuse”, alt.support.childfree.moderated, Usenet:
- I have a big problem with the assumption (not saying that you have made that assumption) that because we have chosen not to bow to society's demands and pop out, or otherwise obtain, a couple of crib lizards, that we are supposed to somehow do MORE with our lives because we are not chained to kids.
2000 — 1 August, nosprogs [username], “Re: Howdy - delurk”, alt.support.childfree, Usenet:
- A breeder sow can expose her tit in front of everyone under the guise of feeding her crib lizard yet a person caught taking a leak in some alley or behind a building can risk getting busted and having a police record.
- 2006 — Adrianne Frost, I Hate Other People's Kids, Simon Spotlight Entertainment (2006), ISBN 9781416909880, page 128:
- Should the crib lizard be pitching a hissy fit on the ground, lay down next to them and start jerking and screaming.
- 2009 — Richard Kadrey, Sandman Slim, Eos Books (2009), ISBN 9780061976261, page 17:
- Or she'd have gone straight, married a dentist, squeezed out a minivan full of crib lizards, and gotten fat.