Citations:have one's Weetabix
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of have one's Weetabix
- 2002 February 4, Tom Felle, “Dragon slayers:O'Sullivan's heroes make the Welsh see red”, Irish Independent:
- YESTERDAY was a day when the Welsh forgot to have their Weetabix and the Irish had second helpings.
- 2006 September 30, “Loner shot policeman before killing himself”, Manchester Evening News:
- The court heard how he taunted police officers with shouts of: "You haven't had your Weetabix this morning" during the 17-hour siege
- 2009 November 23, Telegraph.co.uk:
- Lo and behold the jockey gets up to win prompting the pay-off line: “Someone's had their Weetabix."