Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of kawaiily
- 1997 March 1, Mark Doherty <email@example.com>, "[Ranma][FanFic] Love is Never Easy", message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>, rec.arts.anime.creative, Usenet link:
- The girl narrowed her eyes as she saw Potion wave his challenge to her. "Jean-Pierre Michael Clavier!" she screamed out kawaiily. Presumably it was her battlecry, because she began to skate towards him, quickly gaining speed.
- 1998 July 30, Vincent Tagle <email@example.com>, "[GRIT][REPOST][LONG] Jason-kun In Birthday-land", message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>, rec.arts.anime.misc, Usenet link:
- Amy, kawaiily dressed in one of those playboy bunny suits.
- 2002 January 9, Shawna-Chan X <email@example.com.Mars>, "[OW!] Otaku War!s, Now with 50% less angst!", message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>, alt.fan.sailor-moon, Usenet link:
- "Nee, Chris, he's not a jungle gym." Nic-Chan said gently, pulling him away.
- "Aww... But Chris like climb on girl's hair." Chibi-X said, pouting kawaiily.