Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of pluriform
- 1978, Hans Kung, Edward Quinn (translator), On Being a Christian, page 481
- The pluriform Church cannot be broken down into the individual ecclesiae. But it is the ecclesia of God in different places.
- 1993, Patricia Beattie Jung, Ralph F. Smith, Heterosexism: An Ethical Challenge, page 187
- This raises the primary theoretical challenge of whether and how our culture can honor a pluriform rather than uniform understanding of human sexuality.
- 2001, Ken Booth, The Kosovo Tragedy: The Human Rights Dimensions, page 274
- The problem is that the territory of the Balkans is pluriform and heteronomous and can be altered only through violence, genocide, exodus, and enclavisation.