Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of tum tum
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 1978 — Joseph Wambaugh, The Black Marble, Mysterious Press (2012), ISBN 9780802126108, unnumbered page:
- "How would you like to get stuck with all the work while Captain Hooker goes to the hospital for an ache in his tum tum? Huh?"
- 2008 — Julio Toro, "Hush Little Baby", in Mental Walks of Life, Xlibris (2008), ISBN 9781436322553, page 30:
- I'm rubbing your tum tum, but the crying continues.
- 2011 — Kriss Carr, Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, and Live Like You Mean It!, Skirt! (2011), ISBN 9781599218014, page 202:
- If you're having trouble with trapped gas, try using a hot-water bottle atop your tum tum.