Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -iː
- A river in Scotland that flows about 145 km (90 mi) from the Cairngorm Mountains to the North Sea at Aberdeen.
- A river in Wales and England that flows about 113 km (70 mi) from Snowdonia to the Irish Sea near Liverpool.
- A female given name, short for names beginning with a "D".
- 1590, Edmund Spenser, The Faerie Queene: IV: xi: 39:
- And following Dee, which Britons long ygone
- Did call divine, that doth by Chester tend;
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.