Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- Hyphenation: Don‧etsk
Proper noun 
- A city on the Kalmius river in the Donbas region of Ukraine, administrative centre of Donetsk province.
- Donetsk province (oblast), in eastern Ukraine.
- A town on the Donets river in Russia.
- (Ukrainian city): Stalino (historical)
- (Ukrainian city): Trotsk (historical)
- (Ukrainian city): Yuzivka, Yuzovka (historical)
- (province): Donetsk Oblast
- (province): Stalino Oblast, Voroshilovhrad Oblast (historical)
- (Russian town): Gundorovka (historical)
Related terms