Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The name signed by alternate bishops of Durham (see Duresm).
- A city in county Durham in the Northeast of England.
- County Durham, a county in the Northeast of England.
- A CDP in California
- A town in Connecticut
- A city in Kansas
- A town in Maine
- A town in New Hampshire.
- A town in New York
- A city in North Carolina.
- A community in Nova Scotia
- A community in Ontario
- A city in Oregon
Durham (plural Durhams)
- One of a breed of short-horned cattle, originating in the county of Durham, England, and noted for their beef-producing quality.
- Notes and Queries, Number 37, July 13, 1850 by Various page 108, Project Gutenberg