Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
FOSSer (plural FOSSers)
- Self-righteous FOSSers are upset that O'Gara invaded PJ's "privacy", maybe concerned that Darl's gonna put a hit out on her because that's what commercial vendors do.
- Now, if you guys get a bit more organized, I can give a shot at arranging a session with local FOSSers with Tony Chor outside of the HITBSecConf.
- Since, as was said about Gandhi, it costs a fortune to keep the FOSSers in poverty, any loss of support from IBM, HP, Sun, or other corporate sponsors would be serious.
- But would it be fair to conclude that FOSSers have been paying too much attention either to themselves or to the devils from Redmond, and not enough attention to their potential customers?
- Undoubtedly, FOSSers wrote MA with their analysis, but there's that old question "Who benefits?", or put another way "Change follows the money".