Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ga"
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Gabon.
- (metrology) Symbol for the gigaampere, an SI unit of electrical current equal to 109 amperes. ; also called gigaamp
- Abbreviation of general availability.
- (aviation, general) Abbreviation of general aviation.
- (linguistics) Abbreviation of General American.
- (netball) Abbreviation of goal attack.
- (chiefly US) Abbreviation of Georgia.
- (software) Abbreviation of genetic algorithm.
- (sports) Abbreviation of goals against.