Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (GNU Compiler Collection): GCC was originally an acronym for "GNU C Compiler", now a backronym for "GNU Compiler Collection".
- (Gulf Cooperation Council): Initialism of Gulf Cooperation Council.
- (computing) Initialism of GNU Compiler Collection. It is a collection of compilers for C, C++, Fortran, etc. aiming to be standards-compliant and correct.
- (politics) Initialism of Gulf Cooperation Council. It is a multinational body of countries of the Persian Gulf area
See also 
(GNU C Compiler):
(Gulf Cooperation Council):
- Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf