Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From Gibb + -son.
Proper noun 
- An English and Scottish patronymic surname.
- A manufacturer of acoustic and electric guitars.
Gibson (plural Gibsons)
- A cocktail made with gin and vermouth, garnished with cocktail onions. [from 20th c.]
- 1962, Allen Drury, A Shade of Difference:
- "I doubt it, Tommy," the Majority Leader said, coming up behind him so unexpectedly that the little Justice jumped and almost spilled his Gibson.
- 1968, Ross Macdonald, The Instant Enemy:
- I found Willie in the airport bar drinking a Gibson.
Derived terms