Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also google
The company was named for a misspelling of googol, or one followed by a hundred zeros, alluding to the site's purpose of providing easy access to vast amounts of information.
Proper noun 
- a particular Internet company
- (computing) a search engine that popularized the company of the same name
- a service mark owned by Google, Inc.
- (transitive) to conduct a search using Google (or other Internet search engine, rarely)
- (transitive) to research or investigate using Google
- She Googled everyone she dated as soon as possible.
- (intransitive) to search using Google
Usage notes 
This term may have trademark status.
Derived terms 
terms derived from Google
Google (in other scripts, the trademark may also be written in Roman letters)