Help talk:Patrolled edits
- I don't see such an option.
What about ambiguous edits?
The advice reads:
- The edit is nonsense but not offensive
- Rollback the edits or delete the article and, if you wish, warn or block the user (check their contributions/talk page for context).
- The edit is good but not formatted correctly
- Either fix the edit or, if you know that AutoFormat will pick it up, leave it be. You may also need to leave a note on the user talk page explaining the problem.
- The edit is perfect
- If the user doesn't yet have a talk page, and you see them making one or two good edits, feel free to welcome them - either with a personal message or if you don't have time, slap on a
But what about the very common case that the patrolman just doesn't know whether the edit is "perfect" or "nonsense"? E.g., some user (about whom the patrolman knows nothing, possibly even an anon IP) adds a translation (about which the patrolman knows nothing) to a page.—msh210℠ 21:42, 13 February 2008 (UTC)