Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ice"
- ice, compress, elevation (first-aid)
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- internal combustion engine, internal-combustion engine
- International Cultural Exchange
- In Case of Emergency, (used in mobile phones followed by the number to call if the phone’s owner is injured).
- (rail transport) InterCityExpress (German high speed train)
- in-car entertainment
- (computing) in-circuit emulator
- (computing) Internal Compiler Error
- (government, US) Immigration and Customs Enforcement - a law-enforcement agency of the United States Federal government.
- intercontinental exchange