Thomas Montgomerie designated the mountain K2 in 1856 for being the second peak of the Karakoram range.
- The world’s second highest mountain, located in the Ladakh Himalayas.
the world’s second highest mountain, located in the Tibetan Himalayas
- Arabic: جبل كي ٢ (jábal kay ithnaan)
- Belarusian: гара Чагары (hara Čahary)
- Bengali: কে২ (kē du'i)
- Bulgarian: К2 (K2)
- Burushaski: please add this translation if you can
- Mandarin: 喬戈里峰 (zh), 乔戈里峰 (Qiáogēlǐ Fēng)
- Min Nan: K2 Hong
- French: K2 (fr) m
- Georgian: კ2 (k2)
- Hindi: के२ (ke dō)
- Hungarian: K2 (hu)
- Korean: K2 산 (K2 san)