Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "los"
- Initialism of Level of Service. This is a measure by which transportation planners reckon the quality of service on transportation devices.
- Initialism of Line-of-Sight. This is an uninterrupted virtual line of observation.
- Initialism of Loan Origination System. This is a software application or ASP solution for originating loans.
- Initialism of Loss of Signal.
- Initialism of Law of the Sea.
- Initialism of Line of Supply. This is the transportation infrastructure that supports a military unit.
- Initialism of Large Offspring Syndrome. This is a phenomenon found occasionally in calves and lambs that are born to parents which have been cloned or otherwise subject to embryo manipulation.
- Initialism of Murtala Mohammed International Airport. This is the IATA airport code for this airport in Lagos, Nigeria.