Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: loki
- (Norse mythology) The god of fire, mischief and trickery; growing progressively evil, he kills Balder, and is bound until Ragnarok, the end of the world.
god of mischief and trickery
- Laufey -- Loki's father, (in another version, Odin was Loki's father, (the mother was unknown)).
- Fárbauti -- Loki's mother, (by Laufey).
- Glut -- Loki's first wife
- Eisa -- Loki's daughter, (by Glut).
- Einmyria -- Loki's daughter, (by Glut).
- Sigyn -- Loki's second wife
- Vali -- Loki's son, (by Sigyn).
- Nari/Narfi -- Loki's son, (by Sigyn).
- Angrboða/Angrboda -- Loki's third wife
- Jörmungandr -- Loki's son, (by Angrboda).
- Fenrir -- Loki's son, (by Angrboda).
- Hel/Hell/Hela -- Loki's daughter, (by Angrboda).
- Sleipnir -- Loki's son, (fathered by Svadilfari), and Odin's steed.