Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Of the Lutheran church, as opposed to a Catholic church.
- A Lutheran understanding of the Lord's Supper is not the same as that of other denominations.
related to the Lutheran church
Lutheran (plural Lutherans)
- A member of any of the Christian churches of which identify with the theology of Martin Luther.
- The split between the Lutherans and the Roman Catholics began with the Edict of Worms in 1521
A member of a Lutheran church
See also 
- List of Lutheran Denominations