Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Masshole (plural Massholes)
- (pejorative, slang) A contemptible or obnoxious person from Massachusetts.
2011, K.W. Moak, Discontinuum, ISBN 978-1-45028-882-8:
- God-damned Masshole trespasser who maybe ought to have his arrogant ass kicked for the hell of it.
- (pejorative, slang) Especially, an obnoxious or irresponsible automobile driver from Massachusetts.
- This damn Masshole cut in front of my car!
2002, John Sheirer, Free Chairs, ISBN 978-0-59525-776-8, page 132:
- You're a typical Massachusetts driver, known affectionately as a "Masshole." Bit of advice: Don't ever go to Ohio, or you will get arrested within five miles of the border.