Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "or"
- (logic) Inclusive or; either one proposition or the other is true or both.
- (computer science) A lexical symbol to implement inclusive or in a computer language.
- (electrical engineering) A logical gate to implement inclusive or.
- (logic) The binary operator inclusive or, true if one at least one of two inputs is true. In infix notation, it has values
(0 OR 0) = 0
(0 OR 1) = 1
(1 OR 0) = 1
(1 OR 1) = 1
- (healthcare) Initialism of operating room.
- (sciences) Initialism of operations research.
- (sports) Olympic Record