Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
American Sign Language
- (repeatedly bending and releasing) OpenB@Sfhead Flatten Y@FromSfhead
- (ending with the “Bent B” shape) OpenB@Sfhead Flatten BentB@FromSfhead
- (beginning a few inches from the head) OpenB@NearSfhead Y@FromSfhead
- This one-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- When used interrogatively, the sign is produced with furrowed eyebrows, squinted eyes, head tilted, and a very small headshake (i.e. pivoting slightly from side to side, not nearly so much as that of a “no” gesture).
- When used in a rhetorical question, the sign is produced with raised eyebrows and the head tilted slightly.
|GUH Hand||LUH Hand||LUH Move||GUH Move||GUH Hand||LUH Hand|
|GUH Palm||LUH Palm||Second||Second||GUH Palm||LUH Palm|
|GUH Position||LUH Separation||Third||Third|
|Close to Body|