Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "pi"
- partial induction (see AI)
- politically incorrect (see PC)
- (electronics) power integrity
- principal investigator (lead researcher on a grant-funded project)
- private investigator
- personal injury
- Prison Industries (the prison-run work program for inmates)
- (organic chemistry) polyimide
- (Philippines, colloquial) the Philippines (PI standing for Philippine Islands)
- We're going back to the PI for a vacation this summer.
- Abbreviation of Piauí. (Brazilian state)