Alternative forms 
Palestinian (comparative more Palestinian, superlative most Palestinian)
- Of, from, or pertaining to Palestine or the Palestinian people.
Usage notes 
Prior to 1948 CE, "Palestinian" was used in reference to the whole area known at that time as Palestine before the establishment of the State of Israel. For example, today’s English‐language Israeli newspaper The Jerusalem Post was called The Palestine Post under the British Mandate of Palestine; also the Palestinian Orchestra was a Jewish orchestra.
of, from, or pertaining to Palestine and/or the Palestinian people
of, from, or pertaining to Palestine
of, from, or pertaining to a Palestinian or Palestinians
Palestinian (plural Palestinians)
- An inhabitant of Palestine or an Arab descending from that area.
- An inhabitant of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, legally governed by the Palestinian National Authority.
inhabitant of Palestine or Arab of Palestinian descent
- Macedonian: Палестинец (mk) (Palestínec) m, Палестинка (mk) (Palestínka) f
- Malay: orang Palestin
- Bokmål: palestiner (nb) m
- Nynorsk: palestinar (nn) m
- Portuguese: palestino (pt) m, palestina (pt) f
- Russian: палестинец (ru) (palestínec) m , палестинка (ru) (palestínka)
- Spanish: palestino (es) m, palestina (es) f
- Swedish: palestinier (sv) m, palestinska (sv) f
- Turkish: Filistinli (tr)
- Volapük: (♂♀) Palästinänan (vo), (♂) hi-Palästinänan (vo), (♀) ji-Palästinänan (vo), (collective ♂♀) Palästinänanef (vo), (collective ♂) hi-Palästinänanef (vo), (collective ♀) ji-Palästinänanef (vo)