Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also prince
Proper noun 
- The title of a prince.
- A surname for someone who acted like a prince, or played the part in a pageant, or served in the household of a prince.
- A male given name in occasional use.
- Prince Fielder hit another home run today
- 1853 Charles Dickens: Bleak House: Chapter XIV:
- Young Mr Turveydrop's name is Prince; I wish it wasn't, because it sounds like a dog, but he didn't christen himself. Old Mr Turveydrop had him christened Prince, in remembrance of the Prince Regent.