Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also sp
SP (plural SPs)
- Starting price, the quoted odds in horse racing.
- Selling price.
- (US, military, navy) Shore patrol.
- (law enforcement) State police
- Slow play.
- (computing) service pack.
- (law enforcement) superintendent
- Suppressive person (someone who speaks critically of Scientology)
- (biochemistry) substance P
Alternative forms 
- (law enforcement): supt.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
See also 
- Initialism of São Paulo, the Brazilian state.
- (politics) Initialism of Saadet Partisi (Felicity Party).