Changes related to "Aceros"
12 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . family; 21:58 . . (+481) . . -sche (→Translations: having checked that most of the translations removed in the previous diff are in appropriate tables, add to ttbc the ones that aren't.)
- (diff | hist) . . family; 21:48 . . (-4,745) . . -sche (remove tables which no longer correspond, and in most cases have not corresponded for a long time, to senses)
- (diff | hist) . . family; 21:45 . . (-472) . . -sche (→Translations: combine 'rank' and 'taxon at this rank' tables, like the senses have been combined for some time - no trans were different, anyway)
- (diff | hist) . . family; 21:43 . . (+5) . . -sche (→Noun: having checked most of the translations, and found that all the ones I checked are of the sense as currently (i.e. newly) worded, update the trans-table header)
- (diff | hist) . . family; 21:40 . . (+51) . . -sche (→Noun: add one usex, delete another - in "they treated me like family", the point is that they treated you as well as they treat their blood/marriage relatives. that's different from "our company is a big happy family", where coworkers =/=relatives)
- (diff | hist) . . family; 21:33 . . (+35) . . -sche (overhaul : other dict.s agree our sense 1 is too narrow, e.g. grandpa can be family, one parent raising children can be a family. in turn, having both 'tribe' and 'extended' family as one sense is way too broad.)