Changes related to "Category:German Low German terms derived from Proto-Indo-European"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
18 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . ik; 06:37 . . (+98) . . Leasnam (→Middle English)
- (diff | hist) . . ik; 06:34 . . (+189) . . Leasnam (→Marshallese)
17 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . dumm; 11:04 . . (+4) . . Kolmiel (→Etymology)
- (diff | hist) . . dumm; 11:03 . . (+22) . . Kolmiel (→Etymology: again, it's justified to name "dumm" (not only "tumb") as a German form, because "dumm" is not exclusively Low German, it's also Central German.)
- (diff | hist) . . dumm; 10:59 . . (+101) . . Kolmiel (→Etymology)