Changes related to "Category:Japanese kanji read as ちゃく"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
29 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . 的; 13:04 . . (-17) . . Atitarev (→Chinese: mao is one tenth of a Chinese yuan (fen is one hundredth), giving an explanation in brackets)
- (diff | hist) . . 的; 12:35 . . (+59) . . Stephen G. Brown (→Definitions: what does "three-mao" mean?)
- (diff | hist) . . 的; 11:35 . . (-4) . . Atitarev
28 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m 擿; 06:43 . . (+117) . . Bumm13 (added "Cantonese" section with /yue-hanzi/ (and associated jyutping & Cantonese Yale info) and /defn|lang=yue|sort=手15/ templates)
- (diff | hist) . . m 擿; 06:35 . . (-39) . . Bumm13 (→Mandarin: removed uncited "ti4, zhi2" readings (not in/no longer in Unihan database); added "tī" (ti1) "pin=" (pinyin) readings to /cmn-hanzi/ template)
- (diff | hist) . . m 擿; 06:22 . . (+26) . . Bumm13 (→Translingual: wikilinked "pick out" text in definition entry; added "ids=" ⿰扌適 (composition) data to /Han char/ template)