Changes related to "Category:Japanese pronouns"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
29 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . 的; 13:04 . . (-17) . . Atitarev (→Chinese: mao is one tenth of a Chinese yuan (fen is one hundredth), giving an explanation in brackets)
- (diff | hist) . . 的; 12:35 . . (+59) . . Stephen G. Brown (→Definitions: what does "three-mao" mean?)
- (diff | hist) . . 的; 11:35 . . (-4) . . Atitarev
27 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . 彼; 05:59 . . (+1,953) . . Eirikr (→Japanese: -defn +readings details +formatting +fixing etyms +ja-kanjitab +pr +refs -redundant cats)
- (diff | hist) . . m 彼; 04:26 . . (+15) . . Eirikr (Reverted edits by 126.96.36.199. If you think this rollback is in error, please leave a message on my talk page.)
26 March 2015
25 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . 的; 23:05 . . (+5,500) . . Eirikr (→Japanese: +expanding)
- (diff | hist) . . 的; 08:13 . . (-13) . . Umbreon126