Changes related to "Wikisaurus:law"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
7 December 2013
- (diff | hist) . . act; 22:21 . . (+39) . . F. F. Fjodor (→Pronunciation)
- (diff | hist) . . decree; 14:36 . . (+41) . . AxelSjögren (t+sv:påbjuda t+sv:bestämma (Assisted))
- (diff | hist) . . rule; 03:29 . . (+26) . . Embryomystic (t+io:lineizar t-balance (Assisted))
- (diff | hist) . . rule; 03:28 . . (+65) . . Embryomystic (→Translations)
- (diff | hist) . . order; 03:25 . . (+1,047) . . Equinox (# A number of things or persons arranged in a fixed or suitable place, or relative position; a rank; a row; a grade; especially, a rank or class in society; a distinct character, kind, or sort. #: ''the higher or lower '''orders''' of society'' #: ''tal)
- (diff | hist) . . m order; 03:16 . . (+157) . . Equinox (→Noun: # Conformity with law or decorum; freedom from disturbance; general tranquillity; public quiet. #: ''to preserve '''order''' in a community or an assembly'')