Changes related to "by foot"
← by foot
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
13 March 2014
11 March 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m foot; 18:01 . . (-126) . . SemperBlotto (Reverted edits by 22.214.171.124. If you think this rollback is in error, please leave a message on my talk page.)
- (diff | hist) . . foot; 17:59 . . (+126) . . 126.96.36.199
9 March 2014
- (diff | hist) . . running; 20:38 . . (-80) . . Equinox (→Noun: remove this since it's not a noun: #: '''''Running''' for their lives was all they could do after the explosion.'')
- (diff | hist) . . running; 20:37 . . (+213) . . Equinox (→Noun: # That which runs or flows; the quantity of a liquid which flows in a certain time or during a certain operation. #: ''the first '''running''' of a still'' # The discharge from an ulcer or other sore.)
8 March 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Appendix:Glossary; 17:04 . . (+119) . . Ungoliant MMDCCLXIV (→H: “hot word: a newly coined term that has become very popular and is likely to remain in usage.” (please improve))