Changes related to "forms"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
15 April 2014
14 April 2014
13 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Module:languages/data3/k; 14:49 . . (+8) . . Liliana-60
- (diff | hist) . . Module:languages/data3/p; 14:42 . . (+4) . . Liliana-60 (jesus christ people are you serious)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:languages/data2; 08:50 . . (+39) . . Kephir (translit for bo (temporary hack))
12 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . ordinary; 08:57 . . (+71) . . BAICAN XXX (t+ro:normal t+ro:uzual t+ro:ordinar (Assisted))
11 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Module:headword/templates; 23:43 . . (+7) . . CodeCat
- (diff | hist) . . m ordinary; 15:27 . . (+241) . . Equinox (#* Jonathan Swift #*: All the odd words they have picked up in a coffeehouse, or a gaming '''ordinary''', are produced as flowers of style. #* Bancroft #*: He exacted a tribute for licenses to hawkers and peddlers and to '''ordinaries'''.)
- (diff | hist) . . m ordinary; 15:26 . . (+198) . . Equinox (#* Francis Bacon #*: Spain had no other wars save those which were grown into an '''ordinary'''. #* Sir Walter Scott #*: water buckets, wagons, cart wheels, plough socks, and other '''ordinaries''')
- (diff | hist) . . m ordinary; 15:26 . . (+117) . . Equinox (#* Shakespeare #*: I see no more in you than in the '''ordinary''' / Of nature's salework.)