The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
Title of literary work. Encyclopedic. DCDuring TALK 10:44, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Abstain Please clarify whether you want to delete all titles of literary works from Category:Artistic works or just this. --Daniel. 10:51, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete. Keep Ali Baba - used in the real world. SemperBlotto 10:53, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete. Title of a specific folk story. Equinox ◑ 13:50, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Would you please answer my question? There are plenty of titles of literary works here. Why single this one out, especially since it meets the criterion of "clearly widespread use" of WT:CFI? Do you intend to delete Little Red Riding Hood, Aladdin, the Bible, Jabberwocky and Frankenstein as well? --Daniel. 14:31, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Each entry in Wiktionary is considered on its own merits. SemperBlotto 14:36, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- What merits would supersede "title of a literary work" to keep the others but not the discussed entry? --Daniel. 14:42, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete per WT:NOT. Mglovesfun (talk) 14:51, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Delete per nom.—msh210℠ (talk) 15:34, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Keep in the absence of any legitimate reason for deletion. DAVilla 17:10, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
deleted. -- Prince Kassad 09:41, 16 March 2011 (UTC)