Talk:Buggins's turn

Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search


Google comes up with "Buggin's turn" or "Buggins' turn", the least common is the ugly looking one used by Jacky Fisher and this article. Could it be changed to a commoner form? Tsinfandel 14:49, 11 October 2009 (UTC)

If the name is "Buggins", singular, the possessive form is "Buggins's", isn't it? While "Buggins'" is the possessive form of the plural form of "Buggin", isn't it? — 17:24, 22 November 2009 (UTC)