Deletion debate 
The following information passed a request for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive.
I don't think we should have pickup lines in Wiktionary --Felonia 14:24, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
- Though, it's not really sum of parts. I'd actually keep it, even I'm a bit surprised to hear myself say that. Well, see myself type that. Mglovesfun (talk) 14:45, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
- do you come here often, can I buy you a drink, did it hurt when you fell from heaven, nice legs, what time do they open, is that a ladder in your stockings or the stairway to heaven are among my most favouritest other lines. To be considered. --Felonia 21:07, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
- "is that XXX in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" where XXX can be replaced with a million variations, i just would not know which one to pick Mutante 22:26, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
- How would you say in German: Is that a Currywurst in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me? --Felonia 07:55, 13 October 2010 (UTC)
- Keep; looks non-SoP, so what is the problem? Felonia is Wonderfool. --Dan Polansky 14:09, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
- Heh. Then Rising Sun, also Wonderfool, created the entry that he now wants to delete. Equinox ◑ 15:40, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, this was (of course) before Felonia got an indefinite block. Perhaps it's a joke on his part, create the entry as Rising Sun, then nominate it for deletion as Felonia. Mglovesfun (talk) 11:08, 12 November 2010 (UTC)
Let's keep it and end the deletion stuff! —This unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs).
kept -- Liliana • 16:29, 29 July 2011 (UTC)