This entry has survived Wiktionary's verification process.
Please do not re-nominate for verification without comprehensive reasons for doing so.
Verb? SemperBlotto 18:50, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
Eh... more like an adjective. Some examples taken from the first page of a Google Books search :
- 1958: Vance Nye Bourjaily, The Violated: A Novel
- Most were some variation of the girl-whistling, boyish, movie kind, but a few were serious, teetotalling and religious.
- 1988: Arnold M. Ludwig, Understanding the Alcoholic's Mind: Refocusing the Past
- Their teetotalling, absolutist frame of mind, along with its associated attitudes, simply closed off the option to drink.
- 1976: Sheldon M. Novick, The Electric War: The Fight Over Nuclear Power
- Insull was English, from an earnest, teetotalling family of modest means. He had learned shorthand and was advancing nicely in a London firm of auctioneers ...
— Beobach972 20:41, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
- RFVpassed and cleaned. — Beobach972 21:20, 17 June 2007 (UTC)