Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The following documentation is located at Template:User lect-2/doc. 
- Note: Please move the documentation subpage to Template:User lect-2/documentation.
This is used to indicate proficiency in a dialect.
- template:User lect - native proficiency
- template:User lect-4 - not quite native
- template:User lect-3 - even less
- template:User lect-2 - even less
- template:User lect-1 - even less
- template:User lect-0 - none
- 1, mandatory: the language code
- 2, mandatory: a brief name or code for the dialect (best if you choose something for which there exists [[template:accent:whatever]]); or an explanation of the dialect
- 3:an explanation of the dialect, if 2 was a brief name or code