This template is a script code template. It is used internally within Wiktionary to provide font support for scripts and to assign names and other information to codes.
The contents of this template and its subtemplates is synchronized with its Lua equivalent, Module:scripts. If you make any changes, please remember to update both, to avoid any discrepancies.
|Main category||Category:Cuneiform script|
This template is intended to support various stages of cuneiform, although available fonts only provide for parts. The default title is “cuneiform text”. Parameter no. 2 optionally accepts either numeric or language-code values:
- Archaic pictograms (not supported)
- Rotated pictograms (not supported)
- Abstracted glyphs (not supported)
- Classical Sumerian cuneiform = sux, 4
- Neo-Sumerian cuneiform = 5
- Old Assyrian cuneiform = akk, hit, xeb, 6
- Neo-Assyrian cuneiform = 7