Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(Redirected from Template:de-noun-m)
declension of de-decl-noun-m
- The following documentation is located at Template:de-decl-noun-m/doc. 
- Note: Please move the documentation subpage to Template:de-decl-noun-m/documentation.
- 1= genitive singular ending
- 1=(e)s for optional e before s (also adds archaic dative-e form)
- 1=es for required e before s (also adds archaic dative-e form)
- 1=n, en, ns and ens also add dative and accusative singular -n forms
- 2=plural ending or
- pl=for full plural form (mostly for those that add umlauts or loanwords)
- 2=n or en will supress the normal dative plural n, but...
- If the noun already ends in -n and has no special plural ending added, you must leave 2= blank and set 3=n so that the template won't try to add a superfluous n to the dative plural.