Preferred usage involves up to three named arguments:
- past for the simple past form.
- past2 for a second past form should it exist.
- imperfect for an imperfect form - BUT only if a past form is non-existant
- tenses for cases where there are a restricted number of tenses
- = "pres" or "present" prints: (found only in the present tense)
- = "pres-imp" prints: (found only in the present and imperfect tenses)
- = "imperfective" prints: (found only in imperfective tenses)
- passive for the passive form (for use with active verbs).
- active for the active form (for use with passive verbs).
- type to categorise the following verb types:
- = "passive" or "pass"
- = "mediopassive" or "med"
- = "deponent" or "dep"
Example syntaxes below are followed by their respective outputs:
- λούζομαι • (loúzomai); simple past: λούστηκα (loústika); active form: λούζω (loúzo); a mediopassive verb
Old entries will contain deprecated positional arguments which are being phased out.