fr-noun ? (plural fr-nouns)
This template is used for the headword line of French nouns. It uses Module:fr-headword as a back-end.
It should be used just under the 'Noun' header for French words. For example, on chien:
This template contains the necessary meta-data to allow users who are using accelerated editing to create any grammatical forms semi-automatically.
- The head word, if different from the page name, or to link to individual words.
- The gender, which should be one of
f-p. It also accepts
mfas a shortcut for
- The second gender, if any.
- The plural forms, if the noun is not already plural (as indicated in the gender). The shortcuts
xcan be used if the plural is formed by adding s or x. If no plural forms are given, the first plural defaults to
s. The first plural can also have some special values:
-: if the noun is uncountable. The second and higher plural parameters can still be given, and indicate that the noun has a plural that is sometimes used (or only in some meanings).
!: if the plural is not attested.
?: if you don't know the plural or are not sure if it even has a plural.
- Feminine equivalent noun(s), if any.
- Masculine equivalent noun(s), if any.
- If you plan to change the format or usage of the positional or keyword parameters of this template, please leave a message of the talk page of User:SemperBlottoBot so that the bot can be modified to reflect those changes.