(This template should be used on pages in the Category: namespace.)
This template automatically generates descriptions and categorization for phrasebook categories, whose name follows the format "(language name) phrasebook/(label)" and "Phrasebooks by language". It should be added to all supported categories.
The template is implemented by Module:category tree and its submodule Module:category tree/pbcatboiler. For information on how to add new categories to the tree, or modify existing ones, see the latter module's documentation.
- The language code (see Wiktionary:Languages) of the language that the category name begins with, and which the category's contents belongs to. Leave this empty for "by language" type categories.
- The label of the category. This is the part of the category name that follows the language name and the text "phrasebook/". Leave it empty for the main phrasebook category.
- On Category:English phrasebook:
- On Category:English phrasebook/Health:
- On Category:Phrasebooks by language: