You should preferably include all forms: one as the headword (identified by the first parameter), the others by the named parameters.
The first parameter is the form of the headword (pagename):
- t Traditional Chinese
- s Simplified Chinese
- ts both traditional and simplified (for when the two forms agree)
- j Jyutping
Other parameters are:
- tra= traditional form (optional, use if not t or ts)
- sim= simplified form (optional, use if not s or ts)
- tas= traditional and simplified form (if j)
- jyut= jyutping (optional, use if not j)
- y= Yale (optional, use if not j)
- mw= The associated measure word, e.g., for five dictionaries one writes 五本字典 (the measure word is 本) so the entry for 字典 includes mw=本 (optional).
- rs= radical/additional strokes for category indexing, e.g. 辛12, stroke count must be 2 digits (required if not j)