You should preferably include all forms: one as the headword (identified by the first parameter), the others by the named parameters.
The first parameter is the form of the headword (pagename):
- t Traditional Chinese
- s Simplified Chinese
- ts both traditional and simplified (for when the two forms agree)
- j Jyutping
Other parameters are:
- tra= traditional form (optional, use if not t or ts)
- sim= simplified form (optional, use if not s or ts)
- tas= traditional and simplified form (if j)
- jyut= jyutping (optional, use if not j)
- y= Yale (optional, use if not j)
- mw= The associated measure word, e.g., for five dictionaries one writes 五本字典 (the measure word is 本) so the entry for 字典 includes mw=本 (optional).
- rs= radical/additional strokes for category indexing, e.g. 辛12, stroke count must be 2 digits (required if not j)
If the entry has no rs (radical) defined or if it does not have its jyut (jyutping) defined where they are required, the entry is added to Category:Chinese terms needing attention