Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: trojan
Trojan (plural Trojans)
- A native or inhabitant of the ancient city of Troy.
- A student (especially an athlete) of the University of Southern California.
- (astrophysics) A Trojan asteroid.
- (astrophysics) An object residing at a Trojan point.
- (programming) A very widespread and popular form of malware or computer virus.
- (astrophysics): Lagrangian (object)
person from Troy
Trojan asteroid — see Trojan asteroid
Trojan (not comparable)
- Of, or relating to, the famed city of Troy or its inhabitants.
- (astrophysics) Of, or relating to, a Trojan point.
- (programming) Of, or relating to, a certain type of malware.
- (astrophysics): Lagrangian
relating to the city Troy
relating to a malware