Unsupported titles/Greater than sign
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Unicode name||GREATER-THAN SIGN|
|Unicode block||Basic Latin|
- Greater than, more than; used to show the number on the left has a greater value than the one on the right.
- for all x greater than three
- x is greater than three
- (computing) Indicates that the user is being prompted for input.
- c:\users\home\> (Command Prompt in Microsoft Windows)
- (Internet) Used in electronic mail to indent the quoted message being replied to.
- (programming) the close angle bracket
- ﹥ (small form variant)