My main home page is here. Why have two homepages?
Well, now that I'm starting to transwiki articles from Wikipedia:Votes for deletion, I might as well list them here. They'll be marked in some way (haven't decided) when I clean them up. (Need to learn how first.)
And when I start creating new entries, I'll list them here.
Definitions to revise (maybe)
- Dump: what about the computer science sense (i.e. memory dump, core dump, database dump?)
- Index:English: newly created entries should be listed here (the index pages themselves need splitting.)
- Wiktionary:Template: what every article should look like.
- Wikipedia:ISO 639: ISO 639 language codes for use in the "translation" portion of each article.
- Wiktionary:Transwiki log: All transwikified dicdefs from other MediaWiki projects should be recorded here.